Below you will find the different types of membership that we offer. Regular membership is defined as attorneys engaged in the representation of consumers.
Please note that all memberships must go through a verification process followed by review and approval of our board of directors at our monthly board meetings. If you have submitted an incorrect membership type, we will adjust your membership category and cost accordingly.
Regular Attorney Members*:
Attorneys regularly engaged in the representation of consumers
- Sustaining Membership Benefits for Life $2,900.00
Foundation Club Member (provides administrative financial support to OCTLA)
- Includes 1 Sustaining Membership and firm listing on OCTLA Website & Gavel Magazine - $1,500.00 annual dues
- Foundation Club Member. Includes firm listing on OCTLA Website and Gavel Magazine - $1,200.00 annual dues
- Membership includes Admission to OCTLA's Monthly Dinner Meetings & Holiday Luncheon - $475.00 annual dues
- 5 years or more admitted to the State Bar - $215.00 annual dues
- 2-4 years admitted to the State Bar - $155.00 annual dues
- 1st year admitted to the State Bar - $65.00 annual dues
*Article V (A) Regular Membership is open to practicing members in good standing of the Bar of the State of California who:
(1) Are of good moral character;
(2) Engage in any field of advocacy and are committed and devoted to the concept of the fair trial, the adversary system, the jury system, and a just result for the injured, the accused and those whose constitutional or other legal rights are jeopardized; and
(3) Are not are not regularly engaged in the prosecution of criminal cases or in the defense of personal injury litigation, the defense of labor/employment litigation, or the defense of workers’ compensation litigation, and who are not employed by or associated with a law firm that regularly engages in such work.
Associate Attorney Members:
Attorneys who are regularly engaged in the prosecution of criminal cases or in the defense of personal injury, labor/employment, or workers’ compensation litigation or are employed by or associated with a firm that regularly engages in such work. May not hold office, vote, or utilize on-line member benefits.
- Associate Member: $215.00 annual dues
May not hold office, vote, attend annual Judges Evaluation, or utilize online member benefits.
Affiliate Members (Provides law-related services & support)
- Premier Affiliate Partner: $25,000 annual dues
- Affiliate Partner: $15,000.00 annual dues
- Affiliate Supporter: $5,000.00 annual dues
- Affiliate Member: $325.00 annual dues
- ADR Member (Mediators & Arbitrators): $295.00 annual dues
Paralegal/Law Clerk (Employed by Attorney Member of OCTLA) $55.00
Law Student (Currently Attending Accredited School of Law) Free